Group Coach Mentoring & Supervision - 10 hours
Bring your coaching-related issues to our virtual meeting space.
Discuss your coaching challenges in a confidential environment, led by a Senior Coach
Mentoring and supervision develops self-awareness; improves coaching skills and networks with like-minded professionals
- 10 people maximum class size
- 10 masterclasses per year, monthly (except for August and December)
- Less than £20 per session
Accredited by the International Coach Federation for core coaching competencies.
After you register , you will receive an email confirmation of date/time and dial-in details.
This programme is suitable for
Coaches looking for group mentoring and supervision -
- HR professionals responsible for developing internal coaching communities
- Organisations looking to introduce coach-mentoring and supervision
- People who lead, supervise or manage people and teams
This module covers
We explore in small groups -
- Coaching skills and competencies
- Steps or tools in the coaching models you use
- Coaching and business ethics and issues
- Your personal or professional coaching challenges
- Other professional development issues related to coaching