Sue has 15 years’ experience in Executive Coaching. Sue’s key areas of expertise include:
• Executive 1:1 coaching to enhance business performance
• Assessment & development centres
• Performance management including 360º appraisal
• Development of competency models
• Career management and planning
She is a trained Executive Coach with The Forton group. Sue designs and delivers innovative learning interventions for leaders at all levels and from a range of industry sectors. She uses a flexible approach to challenge the thinking of her clients and to identify clear actions for them to address both their personal and business challenges. She enjoys coaching 1:1 and with groups and is not afraid to challenge the status quo to bring about real change in behaviour.
Sue’s style is collaborative, engaging individuals through their knowledge and expertise to share and learn from each other. She focuses on bringing knowledge from within and through the intervention to a conscious level and encouraging individuals to commit to one or two actions to make a recognised change.
For a one page PDF of Sue's CV, Click here
Sue coaches in English
Sue is trained and experienced in –
- 1-1 coaching
- Leading High Performance Teams
- Personality profiling tools – (level B BPS)
- My360plus leadership development tool
- Negotiation Skills
- Performance Management
- Advanced Facilitation Skills
- Change Management
- Conflict Management
- Communication Skills for Managers
- Cultural Diversity
Sue has worked on an international basis with clients from the financial, pharmaceutical and automotive industries.
She now works as an Executive coach/consultant in a range of industry sectors.
Member of International Coach Federation (ICF)
MSC in Strategic Personnel and Development
Professional qualified with the Chartered Institute of Bankers