Plan your personalised coaching qualifications & credential programme
| LIVE | interactive | VIRTUAL | dates |
Working for a world of more abundant leadership, through mutual prosperity - for people and planet.
Flexible learning options
Typical virtual class programme format:
- Welcome and induction class - meet the Tutors
- ELearning material - work at your own pace
- Attend live learning classes twice a week (up to 4 hours with breaks)
- Skills application calls
- Coach-mentoring and supervision
- Masterclasses and community calls
Free Leadership Coaching Taster Session - monthly
All our programmes blend ELearning with in-person or live online learning using our virtual classroom, or choose fully virtual live programmes.
- Personal attention from tutors
- Relevant Prior Learning (APL) can be accepted as part-credits
- Understand the International Coaching Federation (ICF) credential routes
COVID-19: a note about our programmes:
Regardless of the current global crisis, we're still working for a world of more abundant leadership, through mutual prosperity. We'll get through this, together.
We've delivered live remote learning since 2003, in multiple languages; we run in-person events where it's safe to do so.
Start planning your personalised coach development programme by getting in touch today!
Start Dates for 2022 Public Virtual Programmes
Professional Leadership Coach - start 14th February and 5th September 2022
- Ignite Leadership Coaching: for Certified Leadership Coach (step one) and Coaching Skills for Managers -
- Certified Leadership Coach - step two - 6th April or 26th October 2022
- Certified Leadership Coach - step three - January 5th 2022 or January 4th 2023
- Transformational Coaching: the Hero's Journey - step 4(A) - 20th June 2022
- Mastery in Leadership Coaching - step 4(B) - 9th May 2022
Team Coach - register by 2nd January 2022
- Certified Coach-Mentor and Supervisor - 2022 dates TBC