Corporate Coaching Services
Hire a great coach for -
♦ Leadership effectiveness
♦ Personal effectiveness
♦ Team effectiveness
♦ Business effectiveness
CEOs typically use coaches to improve-
♦ Conflict management
♦ Team building
Coaching is effective when you need to -
♦ Untangle complex issues
♦ Lead teams effectively
♦ Deliver on deadlines
♦ Grow your business
Coaching supports you to turn vision into reality
Behind every great leader, chances are there’s a great coach. In a report*, all CEO respondents said they wanted a coach, to be at their best and deliver, and to grow others. Boards want CEOs to have coaches too, to work on delegation and skills that develop internal talent.
What does good look like?
A good executive coach will be accredited, have recognised coaching qualifications, (e.g. ICF), have meaningful leadership or management experience and is committed to professionalism.
Find out more about our coaches here
Some people who call themselves 'executive coaches' may actually come from a life-coaching, therapy or other background; we recommend that you check their experience and specific 'corporate coach' training.
Our executive and leadership coaching services
- Find your direction, get that key job or promotion
- Move on in your career
- Develop your personal strengths and interests
- Match your skills to the marketplace, so that you achieve your next step up
- Get back into the workplace and get placed quickly
- Stand out from the crowd
- Sharpen up your CV
- Improve your interview skills
- Be a confident networker
- Address performance, people, processes and systems issues
- Work smarter, achieve more
- It's not necessarily about longer hours or doing more
- Have better, more effective, conversations
- Get the best from the whole team
Support staff when they land in new countries; experience new cultures and different ways of working: attitudes to leadership, team working and personal responsibility can trip-up the unwary.
Great in the vital transition time: the weeks leading up to a move and the first 90 days in the new location.
Find out what people say about coaching
*Source: 2013 Stanford University Rock Center for Corporate Governance with The Miles Group