Personality Profiling with Type Dynamics diagnostic tools
Why use Type Dynamics
You may be familiar with a product called Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI). TDI is a similar, updated and more accurate version of that. The Type Dynamics Indicator (TDI®) is the most up-to-date measure of Psychological Type.
It captures the essence of Jung’s original thinking to provide a flexible yet penetrating assessment of a person’s personality. Underlying patterns are revealed by exploring the interaction of four dynamic preferences:
- What attracts and energises us: Extraversion-Introversion;
- How we see the world: Sensing-Intuition;
- How we make decisions: Thinking-Feeling;
- The way we manage the world around us: Judging-Perceiving.
New thinking about personality profiling
Personality isn't fixed. It's develop-able and context-related.
As well as giving a sharp focus on the fundamental preferences, the TDI is designed to help people identify their most natural style.
This is based on the premise that a person may express their personality in different ways in different circumstances.
TDI offers "Is/Want" options - allowing respondents to rate their response according to how they see things today - and how they would like to develop tomorrow.
Use Type Dynamics assessments to:
- Develop your test-taking skills
- Find out more about your abilities
- Understand your learning style and how you can become a more effective learner
- Explore your personality preferences and how they relate to the world of work
- Find out about your interests and the kinds of work you may find appealing
- Find out what sort of work you may be best suited to