Osama Al- Mosa PCC
Osama’s mission is to support organizations and leaders top maximize their accomplishments by developing their competencies, using the most efficient and principle centered path possible. To realize his vision, he works to build intimate and trust worthy relationships with participants by using the latest. Scientific based and most effective coaching methods and tools.
Osama pioneers coaching in Jordan and the Middle East, he is a Professional Certified Coach with the ICF with more than 3,000 hours of coaching. He combines and augments his academic background, his corporate experience and leadership competencies and his outstanding coaching practice to further empower leaders, managers and high potential individuals.
Osama is qualified and credentialed in different organization and leadership development solutions, evidence based coaching methodologies (i.e. ORSC, NeuroLeadership, Co-Active, and centre for creative leadership (CCL)) in Competency Assessment and Psychometric evaluation, and in training and Facilitation.
For a one page PDF copy of Osama's CV, please click here
Osama coaches in English and Arabic
Osama Al- Mosa is a senior trainer (facilitator) and a corporate coach with outstanding experience in Executive, Leadership, Organization, Business and Career Coaching, and he is highly qualified in one to one, systems, teams and group coaching. His mission is to support businesses and leaders to maximize their accomplishments by developing their competencies, using the most efficient and principle centered path possible.
Osama worked for the multibillion corporations for a period of 17 years and in different local and Regional Managerial assignments (i.e. General Management, Sales Management, Human Resources Management, Field Supervisor, Selling and Customer Service, Product Management and Marketing) spanning the Middle East Region.
He is currently a leadership development solutions specialist for Global learning and development firms and taking roles in Leadership development programs for major Multinational Corporate firms, institutes, and NGO’s, in the capacity of executive and leadership coach, team coach, competency assessor and facilitator; working closely and globally with senior leaders, unit managers and function heads, supervisors and high potential employees.
• London Metropolitan University, Ongoing; Psychology for Graduates Degree Leadership Development Program, 2018 Center for Creative Leadership (CCL), USA
• Group Coaching Essentials, 2018 Group Coaching Essentials, Jennifer Britton, Canada
• Train the trainer (TTT), CCL Coaching way and Certified Assessor, 2018 Center for Creative Leadership (CCL), USA
• ORSC (Organization and Relationship Systems Coaching, all modules), 2016 CRR Global/ USA
• Mentoring Train the Trainer, 2015 Global Communities
• Inspiring leadership with Emotional Intelligence, 2014 Case Western Reserve University, Ohio
• Leadership Competency Assessment, 2014 TTMassociates Ltd./ UK
• Certified Trainer, Adult & Experiential learning, 2014 Institution of Leadership and Management (ilm)/ UK
• Performance Leadership Program, 2014 Results Coaching Systems, NeuroLeadership Group Certificate/ USA,
• Brain Based Coaching, NeuroLeadership Group, 2013 Results Coaching Systems, Certificate/ USA,
• Certified Training Manager, 2012 Chartered Association of Business Administrators (CABA)/ Canada
• Co-Active Coaching, 2011 New York Institute of Technology
• DiSC Trainer, inscape Publishing (Wiley), 2011 Evaluation and trainer, behavior Psychometric tools, USA
• Emotional Intelligence, 2010 MCA International/ Dubai
• Building a highly effective team, 2010 MCA International/ Dubai
• Job Profiling and compensation framework, 2009 Schering Plough Global/ Spain
• Human Resources Management Certification, 2008 Career Training Market place Institute/ Online-Trainup,
• Executives MBA (mini-MBA), 2007 Management Centre Europe/ Belgium
• Performance Leadership, 2006 Management Centre Europe/ Belgium
• Leadership in the Second Millennium, 2000 Global Development Guru/ Egypt
• Field Sales Management, 1988 Merlin/ UK
• Chartered Institute of Marketing, 1998 Diploma in Product Management and Marketing/ UK
• University of Jordan, 1992 Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy