Osama Al- Mosa
An Executive, Leadership, Organization and Business Coach (with MCC credentials from the International Coach Federation/ USA), trainer, and consultant, who aids organizations and individuals.
Clients include UNHCR, UNICEF, The World Bank, Saudi Arabia Monetary Agency/ SAMA, Arab Bank, Elsevier, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), European Investment Bank, Saudi Food, Drug Administration, Jordan Enterprise Development Corporation, United Nations World Food Project (WFP), Saudi Telecom (STC), Mobily, Umniah, Dubai Police, KPMG (Kawasmy & Partners Co.), Aramex, MEDGULF, The Arab Palestinian Investment Holding Company (APIC), Avalon and MS Group, Agromillora, Majid Al Futtaim, Pepsi Co, The National Center for Performance Measurement (Adaa)/ Saudi Arabia, Care.org, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology/ Saudi Arabia
A motivating and an adaptable Organization and Relationship Systems Coach with a unique and a very complementing diversity of experience in Coaching, Training Facilitation, Training Management, Sales Management, Sales and Marketing Management, General Management and Human Resources Management; with a very rich practical experience and academic credential.
Osama’s mission is to support organizations and leaders top maximize their accomplishments by developing their competencies, using the most efficient and principle centered path possible. To realize his vision, he works to build intimate and trust worthy relationships with participants by using the latest. Scientific based and most effective coaching methods and tools.
Osama pioneers coaching in Jordan and the Middle East, he is a MCC Certified Coach with the ICF with more than 3,600 hours of coaching experience.
Osama coaches in English and Arabic
Osama Al- Mosa is a senior trainer (facilitator) and a corporate coach with outstanding experience in Executive, Leadership, Organization, Business and Career Coaching, and he is highly qualified in one to one, systems, teams and group coaching. His mission is to support businesses and leaders to maximize their accomplishments by developing their competencies, using the most efficient and principle centered path possible.
Osama is qualified and experienced in
- ORSC (Organization relationship systems coach)
- Hogan’s instruments,
- Team and Leadership Trust Scale Assessment
- Benchmarks® 360 Assessment, CCL
Osama worked for the multibillion corporations for a period of 17 years and in different local and Regional Managerial assignments (i.e. General Management, Sales Management, Human Resources Management, Field Supervisor, Selling and Customer Service, Product Management and Marketing) spanning the Middle East Region.
He is currently a leadership development solutions specialist for Global learning and development firms and taking roles in Leadership development programs for major Multinational Corporate firms, institutes, and NGO’s, in the capacity of executive and leadership coach, team coach, competency assessor and facilitator; working closely and globally with senior leaders, unit managers and function heads, supervisors and high potential employees.
• London Metropolitan University, Ongoing; Psychology for Graduates Degree Leadership Development Program, 2018 Center for Creative Leadership (CCL), USA
• Group Coaching Essentials, 2018 Group Coaching Essentials, Jennifer Britton, Canada
• Inspiring leadership with Emotional Intelligence, 2014 Case Western Reserve University, Ohio
• Certified Trainer, Adult & Experiential learning, 2014 Institution of Leadership and Management (ilm)/ UK
• Performance Leadership Program, 2014 Results Coaching Systems, NeuroLeadership Group Certificate/ USA,
• Brain Based Coaching, NeuroLeadership Group, 2013 Results Coaching Systems, Certificate/ USA,
• Certified Training Manager, 2012 Chartered Association of Business Administrators (CABA)/ Canada
• Co-Active Coaching, 2011 New York Institute of Technology
• Emotional Intelligence, 2010 MCA International/ Dubai
• Building a highly effective team, 2010 MCA International/ Dubai
• Job Profiling and compensation framework, 2009 Schering Plough Global/ Spain
• Human Resources Management Certification, 2008 Career Training Market place Institute/ Online-Trainup,
• Executives MBA (mini-MBA), 2007 Management Centre Europe/ Belgium
• Chartered Institute of Marketing, 1998 Diploma in Product Management and Marketing/ UK
• University of Jordan, 1992 Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy