Julia Wright ACC
I'm a professional leadership coach with extensive management experience in consulting and financial services. I specialise in working with challenge, complexity and uncertainty. I support my clients to achieve their potential, using powerful questioning and reflective listening to help them explore new ideas and perspectives. My coaching combines a wide range of professional expertise with a warm, empathetic style. Clients have described their experience as ‘insightful’ and ‘inspiring’.
For a one page pdf copy of Julia's CV, please click here
Julia coaches in English. She speaks fluent French and has a working knowledge of Spanish.
• Building leadership capabilities
• Developing personal and professional confidence
• Dealing with conflict in the workplace
• Career development, reassessment and transition
• Boosting communications skills (including presentations & speeches)
• Specialised communications coaching for non-native English-speaking professionals.
My corporate experience comprises:
• Nearly 20 years’ experience managing strategic change, communications and training initiatives at a firm-wide level, working alongside senior leadership as a manger in a global consultancy and an investment bank.
• An insider’s understanding of working within organisational structures and navigating through change and uncertainty.
• A hands-on background in systems design, development and project management on complex, high profile projects in the financial services industry.
• Roles working alongside senior global leadership to craft speeches, presentations and business strategies.
• Recruiting, coaching and mentoring new corporate colleagues.
Associate Certified Coach (ACC) & Member, International Coaching Federation (ICF)
Professional Member, European Mentoring & Coaching Council (EMCC)
Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach
Certified Leadership Coach (The Forton Group)
Hogan Level 1 and MBTI (MBTI Step I & Step II) Practitioner
NLP Business Practitioner
Cambridge CELTA-qualified EFL Teacher, International House, London
MSc, Business Information Technology Systems, Strathclyde Business School, Scotland
MA (Hons), French with European History, University of Edinburgh, Scotland