Julia is a Professional Leadership Coach with extensive management experience in consulting, technology and finance. She specialises in working with professionals dealing with challenge, complexity and uncertainty in fast-moving environments. Using powerful questioning and reflective listening, Julia supports her clients to achieve their personal and professional potential by providing an effective balance of challenge and support. She encourages each client to build on their strengths and explore new ideas and perspectives. Her coaching is action-orientated, with clients supported to take practical steps to achieve their goals. Julia’s coaching combines a wide range of professional expertise with a warm, empathetic style. Clients have described their experience as ‘insightful’ and ‘inspiring’.
Julia coaches in English. She speaks fluent French and has a working knowledge of Spanish.
Associate Certified Coach (ACC) & Member, International Coaching Federation (ICF)
Professional Member, European Mentoring & Coaching Council (EMCC)
Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach
Certified Leadership Coach (The Forton Group)
Hogan Level 1 and MBTI (MBTI Step I & Step II) Practitioner
NLP Business Practitioner
Cambridge CELTA-qualified EFL Teacher, International House, London
MSc, Business Information Technology Systems, Strathclyde Business School, Scotland
MA (Hons), French with European History, University of Edinburgh, Scotland
Julia is trained and experienced in –
- 1-1 coaching
- Team coaching using MBTI and CliftonStrengths
- Hogan Leadership series
- Personality profiling tools: MBTI Step I and Step II; CliftonStrengths (Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach)
- My360plus leadership development tool
- Building leadership capabilities
- Developing personal and professional confidence
- Dealing with conflict in the workplace
- Career development, reassessment and transition
- Boosting communications skills (including presentations & speeches)
- Specialised communications coaching for non-native English-speaking professionals.
- Nearly 20 years’ experience managing strategic change, communications and training initiatives at a firm-wide level, working alongside senior leadership as a manger in a global consultancy and an investment bank.
- An insider’s understanding of working within organisational structures and navigating through change and uncertainty.
- A hands-on background in systems design, development and project management on complex, high profile projects in the financial services industry.
- Roles working alongside senior global leadership to craft speeches, presentations and business strategies.
- Recruiting, coaching and mentoring new corporate colleagues.