John Sharp PCC
John is passionate around supporting individuals and teams who are committed to making a difference in their relationships, personal effectiveness, performance, organisations and communities. He sees his role as helping everyone to access internal resources to achieve their desires. John is professional, engaging and empathic whilst providing a safe space for clients to explore “what’s stopping them” from achieving their desired outcomes at the same time as rigorously holding clients to account for the commitments they have made during coaching. At the centre of John’s approach are: Ken Wilbur’s integral thinking, which pays attention to both the internal (subjective) and external (Objective) at the same time as recognising the individual and group aspects of human existence and Appreciative Inquiry, which works by identifying and building on what is working as a basis for growing organisational excellence;
For a one page copy of John's CV please click here
John coaches in English
Executive coaching, Leadership development, Performance Management, Advanced Facilitation Skills, Change Management, Conflict Management, Coaching Skills, Communication Skills for Managers, Cultural Diversity
John Sharp has 15 years’ experience in executive coaching, leadership development, and facilitating cultural change programs. He specializes in executive and leadership coaching and has coached executives in the oil, gas, banking, mining and engineering industries as well as in public sector agencies to expand their leadership repertoire and increase their productivity.
He has provided more than 2,400 hours of coaching to over 300 executives from a range of organisations through organisational change, people development and leadership skills and several intact teams in negotiation skills, frequently focused on the transition from Operational to Tactical & from Tactical to Strategic leadership
• Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with International Coaching Federation (ICF)
• Ontological Coach training, Newfield Australia.
• Certified Practitioner Leadership Circle Profile 360°(TLC) and the Leadership Culture Survey (LCS)
• Accredited Facilitator of Human Synergistics Life Styles Inventory (LSI)
• Certified Practitioner Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
• Accredited Facilitator Appreciative Inquiry
• Accredited Practitioner Spiral Dynamics Integral
• Accredited Lead Facilitator in Organisational Transformation
Diploma in Professional Coaching with Coach School, Western Australian