Lakshminarayan Pandit is a Master Certified Coach (ICF) and has been a leadership coach for over a decade. His coaching is underpinned by his business experience of four decades, of which many years were in leadership positions with P&L responsibility, and his passion for helping leaders realise their full potential.
He has lived and worked in Hongkong and Indonesia leading APAC and Global markets for nearly a decade.
Pandit aims to help leaders realise their full potential through a wholistic approach; an approach that helps development of the “whole person” into an effective leader. He draws upon his extensive leadership experience and passion for overall well-being and development of the individual in his coaching.
His coaching style is empathetic, and he establishes a strong relationship based on trust. He is genuinely interested in enabling the coachee to explore their inner self and find solutions to their issues. He partners with them in a thought provoking, creative journey which helps the coachee realise their full potential in both personal and professional lives.
For a two page pdf copy of Pandits cv, please click here
Pandit coaches in English. He is fluent in Indian languages Kannada, Hindi and Tamil. He can speak Bahasa Indonesia and Cantonese
• Coaching Senior Leaders
• Leadership Assessment & Development
• Selection of CXOs/CEOs
• High Potential Assessment
• Leading multi-cultural teams
• Managing acquisitions & mergers
Pandit has worked across a wide range of sectors: FMCG, Textiles, Telecommunications, Banking
• Academic Qualifications: Masters in Science (Physics), MBA (Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad)
• Certifications: Master Certified Coach (MCC) from ICF, Team Coaching Certification (Forton Group)
• Certified in SHL Psychometric assessments and Assessment/Development Centre Assessor Certification.
• Certified in Hogan Assessments