Maria’s expertise spans 1-1 and team coaching, facilitation, assessment and development. As a facilitator Maria’s style is enthusiastic, approachable and pragmatic. In the area of Leadership Development Maria facilitated workshops at middle and senior management levels in the UK and in Spain; clients included Dell and American Express. Coaching assignments have included dealing with change, leadership development, career coaching. She worked as part of a team delivering 360 feedback coaching sessions on the telephone in Spanish to senior management at GlaxoSmithKline in Central and South America.
Maria has worked as an Assessor on Assessment and Development Centres including competency interview, role plays, group discussions, presentations and psychometric testing. Sectors include telecommunications and banking.
Maria works in English and fluent Spanish.
- Leadership and Management Development interventions
- Selection and Assessment
- Career Transition including design and delivery of seminars and workshops
- Psychometric Testing
Maria has had over 10 years experience in the financial industry, having worked for Bancomer SA (now part of the BBVA Group). She has a passion for supporting individuals to achieve their true potential and enjoys relating to people from diverse cultural backgrounds. She is fluent in Spanish.
- Chartered Occupational Psychologist (2009)
- Certificate in Coaching. Centre for Coaching (2006)
- Primary Certificate in "Cognitive Behavioural Therapy”. Centre for Stress Management (2001)
- MSc Occupational & Organisational Psychology, Distinction. University of East London (1998 – 2000)
- BSc Psychology. Open University (1995 – 1998)
- Certificate of Competence in Occupational Testing Level "A" and "B"
- Registered user of Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI) and WAVE
- Member of the Association for Coaching
- Graduate Member of the British Psychological Society
- Full Member of the Division of Occupational Psychology (BPS)