Enrique dedicates his activities to draw out the leader in everyone, facilitating professional and personal growth with increasing wellbeing levels. He provides high impact, corporate coaching programs. Enrique is results orientated, with accountability. He researches, designs, facilitates and measures educational programs within education and business environments that allow delegates to grow and thrive towards higher excellence levels.
Enrique facilitates, trains and coaches in Spanish and English.
- Board & Executive Coaching and facilitation
- Leadership & Communication Mentoring,
- Confront resistance or difficulties in the change process
- Personal / Organizational Purpose and Values clarification
- Training transfer to the job place
- Feedback 360º
- Community Leadership
MAIN SECTORS: Private Multinational, SME Companies, and Freelance
• PARTICULAR SECTORS: Car Industry, Transportation of Petroleum Products, Consulting, and Executive Education.
• PARTICULAR JOB ROLES: Associated Coach and Facilitator, CEO Assistant, Academic Dean, Finance Director, Systems Coordinator, Finance Analyst.
• KEY EMPLOYERS: Ford Motor Company (15 years), Escuela Europea de Negocios (EEN)(4 years), Repsol (at transportation suppliers companies)(6 years), and 20+ years as associated coach at well-known HHRR Consulting Companies such as: Penna (UK), Lee Hecht Harrison (US), Acuity Coaching (UK), Eurous Leadership Group (US), MOA-BPI (Spain), working with individuals at all levels (from C to specialist) and teams, mainly facilitating development, change, and growth.
• 2009.-Team Coaching, Menslab – SUN.
• 2008.- Certified Success Coach, SUN (Success Unlimited Network)
• 2001.- Franklin Covey Personal Coaching Certification.
• 2004.-Graphic facilitation and Conflict Moderation, Neuland and Partner.
• 1998.-The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, Certified Facilitator, Covey Leadership Center UK.
• 1995.- M.B.A. with honors and National Academic Award. Escuela Europea de Negocios.
• 1993.- Advanced Finance Diploma, IEDE.
• 1984-87.- Studies in Business Administration, UCM.
• 2003 Corporate Transformation Tools. (CTT). ©Richard Barrett.
• 2000 Benziger Thinking Styles Assessment (BTSA). ©Dr. K Benziger.
• ICF Member. Founding member of the Spanish Chapter.