Barbara coaches and trains in a range of business skills and leadership behaviours, including: change management, team building, project design / planning / management, creativity and innovation enhancement, digital-learning
Barbara plans and delivers empowering activities in private and public organisations, including: strategic analysis of work practices, strengths and weaknesses appraisal, organizational improvement plans, productivity enhancement beyond gender stereotypes.
Her work includes community led project design and development, private/public partnership building, local needs and relevance assessment, smart strategy design, stakeholders involvement, and goal oriented project planning workshops.
Barbara works in Italian and English
• Creative Leadership coach and Medical coach
• Corporate training design and delivery
• Gender equality development
• Community led project design and development
Barbara’s corporate background includes: QMS Italia Certification Body (quality management assessment and certification): member of Board, Marketing and Commercial Manager 1995-1998 Q.S.C. Srl - management consultancy: marketing assistant 1993-1995 Led srl – Loco Edizioni srl – Advertising agency and publishing house: marketing assistant.
Barbara is the Trusted coach and trainer of world class / top engineering and/or architecture companies, such as: Alpina S.p.A. (Milan), Crew Cremonesi Workshop S.r.l (Brescia), Geodata Engineering S.p.A. (Turin); life-cycle/environment engineering companies such as Nexteco S.r.l. (Vicenza), LCE Engineering (Turin).
Her assignments include ITC ILO - International Training Centre of International Labour Organization (2004 ongoing): senior expert, project manager, trainer of trainers.
• May 2020 Professional medical coaching program Israel- Medical coaching institute
• November 2019 – Professional leadership coaching program The Coach’s Journey (onsite training) + masterclasses UK, - The Forton Group Ltd.
• 2019 High School for counselors, doctors, coaches and therapeutics – The Science of well-being: quantum medicine and psychology; bio-genealogy; influence of archetypes and stereotypes on people’s well-being Turin, - Medicina dell’essere - Conscientiacademy
• 2015 Certified Leadership Coach Milan, G.S.O. - The Forton Group Ltd.
• 2013 Reconnaissance des acquis – Accompagner aux Changements Professionnels - Certified Operator Turin, Forcoop s.c.ar.l. – Accredited Training and Job orientation Agency
• 2011 Job profiling and skills assessment – advanced training for job and career developer (Retravailler Approach) Turin, C.O.R.A. Centri Orientamento Retravailler
• 2009 Diversity Management Turin, Business Administration School
• 2006 Project Management Advanced Training Turin, European Study Centre
• 2005 Ayurveda Psychology and Business Organization (Leadership styles for well-being-based business models) Pisa, International Centre of Vedic Studies
• 1995 Business communication and press officer Diploma Turin, Business School of the Industrial Union
• 1993 Degree in Liberal Arts - B.A. University of Turin, Italy
• ICF –International Coaching Federation- Professional Certified Coach 2019
• AIF – Italian Accredited Trainers Association – Senior Accredited Trainer 2005