Annette is an experienced executive coach, specialising in organisational and management analysis.
Her goal is for clients to achieve high performance, that is both efficient and pleasant cooperation.
Annette works with executive teams to invest time in order to develop together; for example -
• the team’s vision of the organization they manage
• their way of working: information, coordination, regulation, and decision-making
• mutual commitments between team members
• their continuous improvement process
• implementing collaborative ways of working in the organization
Annette works in French, German and English
Change management; individual and group work, involving theory, creative exercises, simulation exercises, as well as indoor and outdoor team building exercises to trigger awareness and enable exploration of new ways of working together.
Since 2003, Annette has worked as an executive coach and organisational development specialist. Her clients include: AFPA, Areva, Blouses Roses, Boehringer Ingelheim, BP2L, CNIEL, Dilicom, Diocèse de Paris, Hypromat, Novasep, Technip, and Total.
Her corporate background includes:
- Teaching « Intercultural Management » with Télécom – Ecole de Management (Business School in Paris).
- Signatory of the book: “Becoming a happy manager. Fulfill yourself in your responsibilities”, Editions d’Organisation, 2005.
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT (1994-2003): Internal communication manager for change in organization and culture; management of projects with multiple internal and external contributors. Faurecia (1997-2003), Sema Group (1994-1997)
- BUSINESS AND SOCIAL JOURNALIST (1983-1993): Le Nouvel Economiste (1990-1993), Fortune France (1990), Usine Nouvelle (1988-1989), Les Echos (1984-1988), Pétrole Informations International (1983-1984)
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) – International Mozaïk and ICF
- Certified in MBTI (Myers Briggs Types Indicator) and
- CTT (Cultural Transformation Tools – Barrett)
- Master in sociology of labor & work, University of Paris X – Nanterre)
- October 2001 (dissertation on “managers in the context of rationalization”)
- Sciences Po de Paris (Business School of the French Ivy League), June 1983
- Associate of Science degree in Electronics (BTS), 1979
- Bachelor in History & French - Frankfurt/Main,1976