WORK ROLES & EXPERIENCE:
CEO of TNS Georgia (the marketing research company)
Co-author of leadership development program (Skill building programs)
Facilitating organizational transformation process through values and whole system cultural change
• Synthesizer – I like to combine different ideas, approaches, and theories to come up with a new approach
• Get in touch with their authentic selves and practice value based conscious decision making
• I am as unique as every person on the planet
People and organizations might want to choose me because I have a holistic approach. I work with the whole person and the whole organization. I consider human and/or organizational system in their entirety rather than focusing on specific properties and component or considering them as the sum of the parts, because I believe that only holistic approach leads to sustainable change.
For a pdf copy of Nana's cv, please click here
Nana facilitates, trains and coaches in Georgian, Russian and English.
Organizational change management and Culture development; Leadership development (leadership team alignment, executive coaching), Strategy and culture alignment; Advanced Facilitation Skills, Conflict Management
• MAIN SECTORS: Private
• PARTICULAR SECTORS: Marketing research, Culture development; Leadership Development, Personal Development
• PARTICULAR JOB ROLES: Executive; CEO; Consultant, Coach, Facilitator
• KEY EMPLOYERS: TNS, Bank of Georgia
More than 25 years of experience in corporate system, holding the positions and being responsible as a Manager, Director, Business owner and consultant of large companies.
I worked with individuals, teams, whole companies on measuring and developing culture and leadership.
2017 - Culture assessment certification (Barrette Values center) and Leadership coaching certification (Barrette Values center)
2016 – NLP practitioner Certification