Professional leadership coach training
world class accredited coach training for you and your organisation in four languages
- Professional coaching skills for independent coaches
- Programmes for in-house (internal) coaches
- Delivered in four languages, on four continents
Learn the skills, principles and ethics of leadership coaching in an ICF-accredited, inclusive programme
- Understand how this supports executive and performance coaching
- Support emotionally-intelligent leadership
- Develop people to be their best and build strong teams
- Improve employee engagement and inspire cultural change
Why Leadership Coaching?
Coaching is a key leadership skill
Leaders are more influential when adopting the coach style. They encourage innovation and accountability, create cultural change, and develop the next generation of leaders.
Leadership coaching is a specialist skill
Leadership coaching requires an understanding of the complex ways in which organisations interact and operate, at individual, team and group levels - and the leadership factors in play.
Leadership coaching requires professional skills and high levels of integrity
Issues like confidentiality, commercial awareness and international standards of governance really matter in professional coaching. The Professional Leadership Coach Training Programme is accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
Accredited by the International Coach Federation - which means
- The content delivers to the ICF standards of Ethics and Coaching Competences
- Our Faculty are Accredited Coaches - with business and leadership experience
- Our masterclasses include a 6-hour Ethics Module and tests
Leadership coaching has personal benefits and builds capacity in the organisation
- Leadership is about being personally successful, and enabling success in others.
- Leadership is required at personal, team, and organisational levels, and in society.
- One key way of delivering success is to build great teams. A cohesive team will out-perform a group of individual high-achievers any time.
The Professional Leadership Coach training programme: 4 flexible modules & year-long virtual masterclass series
To meet today’s biggest business challenges, coaching is an essential leadership tool. It's one of the most effective tools for leaders at all levels to deliver transformational business results.
Training is classroom based and via teleclasses, with group mentoring and individual coach supervisions.
Modules 1-3: Certified Leadership Coach
- Module one: Ignite foundational leadership coaching skills
- Module two: Developing leadership coaching
- Module three: Advanced leadership coaching
Module 4: Professional Leadership Coach: The Coach's Journey
For experienced coaches wishing to update their credentials, we also offer
To complete your coach-training, join our year-long Virtual Masterclass Programme, with topics covering leadership, coaching and business-building. Collect Continuing Coach Education Units (CCEUs) for your ongoing professional development as a coach.
We also offer -
- Coach mentoring and supervision to support ongoing professional development
- Virtual programmes to explore related topics
- Master-classes and expert speakers on a range of coaching and leadership topics
Professional Coach Supervision/Mentoring
for course dates in your region go to our Events Calendar, here
or talk directly to our colleagues:
You can join our open programmes, or organise a tailored programme for six participants or more.
Achieving your Credential
Even if your initial coach-training was with another organisation, we will support you to achieve or renew your International Coach Federation Credential. We can offer accredited coach-training, mentor coaching and masterclasses, tailored to your specific needs. Once we know your specific needs, we will offer you a fully-inclusive package price - with no hidden extras.
For more details, download the document "practical support for your credential" here, and talk directly to our colleagues:
Resources and downloads
The international expert on Emotional Intelligence, Daniel Goleman, writes about what makes coaching so important to leadership.