Achieve internationally-recognised coach qualifications
A taste of the Forton learning experience -
Where to start? Ignite!
Coaching is an emerging profession and the range of qualifications can be confusing. If your goal is to coach business leaders, executives and managers, then we recommend you start with the Ignite workshop: 17 hours live, interactive, small-group learning. Choose from fully-virtual or in-person options.
- Ignite develops your own leadership skills (Manager as Coach)
- Ignite is the first step in the Professional Leadership Coaching qualification
- Ignite is for coaches who want to add executive and leadership coaching skills to their portfolio (Bridging Programme)
Looking for a professional qualification?
We meet International Coach Federation, Association of Coaching and EMCC standards. We're accredited by the Chartered Management Institute, blending in-person, online classes, and Elearning. You get plenty of time to practice skills, get feedback and discuss your learning. So you can apply your skills straight away - with confidence. We offer the following Professional Coach-training programmes - 16 options, over 720 live-learning hours:
The Professional Leadership Coach modules:
Modules and programmes for seasoned coaches:
|1-1 and/ or Group Coach-Mentoring and Supervision packages|
Doubly-Accredited - ICF and CMI
- 15+ years accredited: a recognised Coach Training school since 2002
- The 1st ICF leadership coach-training programme, focused on executive and leadership coaching skills
- Chartered Management Institute Accredited - internationally recognised
For Independent Professionals and In-house Coaches,
with these career options -
- Team coach training
- Coach-Mentor and Coach-Supervisor training
- Mastery in leadership coaching training
Blended learning: in-person or live virtual classroom options
We use carefully-selected specialist training venues with comfortable accommodation in beautiful surroundings, conveniently located close to Motorway, Rail and International Airports in Central England.
- Class sizes are limited to protect the learning experience of each person, so book well in advance
Identify your development needs (free resources)
- Free self-assessment: explore your coach-training needs
- Register to access a free Personal Development Plan
- Understand the steps to International Coach Federation qualifications:
- Listen to Forton CEO, Bob Hughes, interviewed on Coach Radio International about choosing the right coach-training:
About our coach-training programmes
All programmes blend ELearning modules with in-person or live online learning using our virtual classroom.
- Attend our live, online masterclasses to top up your skills
- Experience our Ignite and Certified Leadership Coach training through live online learning
- Our residential prices include accommodation, meals and refreshments
- Whichever Forton programme you choose, we support you to reach your accreditation goals