Gaurav Arora PCC
PERSONAL MISSION: My mission is to create possibilities and enable transformations for self and others through Coaching.
Over the last few of years, I have been facilitating Leadership Transformation and Executive Coaching at the CXO, senior and high potential manager levels across various sectors. I have more than 2300 hours of coaching experience.
As an Executive Coach, I work to dismantle barriers and limiting beliefs which come up at workplace for leaders and help them in fulfilling their intent. I have a strong understanding of behavioural and ontological principles, and a flair for using creative tools and techniques in order to help individuals explore more options and achieve enhanced leadership and performance.
I have been passionate about coaching and enabling others learn, as far as I can remember. I believe that lives can be impacted through passion, commitment and solution orientation in conversations.
Ontology has influenced my work in a big way and I love working with people of all age groups on identifying interferences that impact their performance and helping them discover the hidden potential. My commitment during my Coaching interventions are Behaviour Shifts, team transformation and the Business Impact.
For a one page PDF copy of Gaurav's CV, please click here
Gaurav coaches in English and Hindi
Leading High Performance Teams, Performance Management, Advanced Facilitation Skills, Personal Mastery, Lead Self and Others, Driving Business Results, Change Management, Coaching Skills, Communication Skills for Managers, Coaching Skills for Leaders and Managers, Team Integration
After an engineering degree and an MBA in Marketing, I worked for with different organisations including Kotak Mahindra Bank and EValueServe for around 2 years.
My last assignment was working as a Business Manager and Facilitator with FranklinCovey for two years in India where my role was developing business territories and facilitating various behavioural workshops for the organization.
• McKinsey Certified Facilitator and Coach
• PCC with International Coach Federation (ICF)
• CEM Certified Coach by Ford Motors
• OPQ Certified assessor by CEB SHL
• Certified on 4D Systems Leadership and Team Coaching from Dr. Charlie, Author of “How NASA Builds Teams”
• Hogan’s Assessment
• Certified Firewalk Instructor, and Empowerment Coach by FIRE institute, USA
• Advanced NLP Practitioner, and a Gestalt Practitioner trained by Dr. Richard McHugh
• Facilitation Skills, and Large Scale Integration Process (LSIP), The Kathleen Dannemiller
• Mind Fullness Training with Erickson Coaching International
• Hanna Somatics: Foundational training
• Certified on Team Coaching
• MBA in Marketing
• BE in Computer Science