I’m passionate about enabling leaders, teams and organisations to become more successful through coaching and leadership upskilling.
I adopt an empathetic and engaging approach with individuals and with groups. I draw upon a range of models and psychological thinking to help individuals getinsight that will lead to behavioural changes.
For a one page PDF copy of Fiona's CV, please click here
Fiona coaches in English.
Leadership Development, Coaching skills, Career Coaching, Women into Executive roles, Facilitation skills, Team Coaching, Communication skills for Managers, Upskilling HR professionals, Change management.
• Qualified executive coach, team coach and facilitator.
• Over 20 years experience working in people and change including 10 years working as an internal consultant at a large blue-chip organisation in a
leadership development role
• Worked in both public and private sector organisations in a range of industries including IT, Telco, police, civil service, retail, manufacturing,
professional services, marketing, higher education, law, finance and many more.
• Experienced coach at all levels of leadership including front line leaders, middle managers, senior leaders, directors and MD.
• Specific expertise coaching leaders transitioning to new, bigger roles, and female leaders wishing to progress to the next level.
2016 - Certified Coach (ICF)
2015 – Member of the International Coach Federation (ICF)
2001 – MA in Personnel and Development from University of Westminster
1996 – BA Hons Degree in History from Leicester University