Leadership Coach Training | LIVE | interactive | VIRTUAL | internationally-recognised coaching qualifications
Working for a world of more abundant leadership, through mutual prosperity - for people and planet.
Start Dates for 2021 Public Virtual Programmes
Suitable for European, North Africa and North America time zones. Live learning events typically twice a week for up to 4 hours with breaks.
- Ignite Leadership Coaching: for Certified Leadership Coach (step one) and Manager as Coach - June 8th or September 6th
- Mastery in Leadership Coaching - May 10th
- Transformational Coaching: the Hero's Journey - June 21st
- Certified Leadership Coach - step two - October 27th
- Certified Leadership Coach - step three - January 5th 2022
COVID-19: a note about our programmes:
Regardless of the current global crisis, we're still working for a world of more abundant leadership, through mutual prosperity
We've been delivering live virtual learning since 2003 and we have shifted our in-person programmes into virtual ones in multiple languages.
The first Leadership Coach training programme
accredited by the International Coach Federation
Our professional leadership coach and manager-as-coach training journey started in 2002. We have grown consistently and globally, adding Post-Graduate Level 7 Certificate and Award qualifications in leadership, coaching and mentoring.
A taste of the Forton learning experience -
What people say about the Forton approach
Professional Coach Training Options
"Thanks for your excellent training programmes.
I wasn't joking when I said that I have learned more in the Forton Group ACTP programme than every other course I've ever done put together."
Head of L&D, UK NHS Hospital
The Forton leadership coaching model is purpose built for organisations: where change, complexity and volatility are the norm.
- Team Coach
- Transformational Coaching: the hero's journey (for coaches working with change and transformation programmes)
- Mastery in leadership Coaching
Achieving Coach Credentials
Corporate Coach Training Options
"I strongly recommend the Forton Coaching Programme to anyone who wants tangible results. It opened up a new dimension to the way I engage with leaders and managers. The coaching methodology presented was so simple and practical that it only accentuated my natural style of communication.”
Senior Manager, Tata Sky India
Manager as Coach
Forton has delivered manager-as-coach programmes since 2002 to the UN, BT, the NHS and Network Rail, universities, multi-nationals, government, and non-government organisations globally.
Our programmes support better leadership, improved feedback and appraisals and 1-1 and team development. Customers choose from bite-size learning to full qualification programmes.
We deliver comprehensive programmes to develop in-house coaching capability:
- Internal Coach qualification
- Training in Coaching Mentoring and Supervision
- Team-coach Training
- In-house coaching Masterclass series
- Post-graduate Level 7 Programmes (Award and Certificate) in leadership, coaching and mentoring
We actively support all our students to achieve your coach-qualification goals