Team Coaching Services | Advanced Accredited Team Coach
| LIVE | interactive | VIRTUAL |
Forton: working for a world of more abundant leadership, through mutual prosperity - for people and planet.
Develop effective and successful teams
Team coaching is powerful in many scenarios, such as embedding culture and purpose, further developing well performing teams. Team coaching supports change programmes by managing the people part of change successfully, and addressing the complex challenges teams face in times of change and transition.
Our team coaches are chosen for their accomplished backgrounds and world-class coaching skills. They blend coaching for high-performance behaviours and emotional intelligence to unlock potential and uncover fresh insights. They are supervised, accredited and share a wider coaching community. This means quality assurance for our clients.
Top performing teams outperform average ones by 42%, yet the solutions aren't just about performance
The five key impacts of an investment in team coaching:
- Performance: high performing teams outperform average ones by 42%
- Leadership: high-performing teams benefit from good leadership
- Diversity: high-performing teams tap into, embrace and celebrate the strengths of every team member
- Engagement: it’s vital that everyone feels they can buy in to shared success
- Talent: team coaching helps identify and develop peoples' potential
Find out more
Team Coach Training
This practical, relevant programme, is valuable to team leaders and managers, coaches, trainers and facilitators. Team-coaching skills will impact on the five key areas (above), and can make a positive difference to any team. 95% of organisations have plans to introduce team coaching - this is the chance to build on peoples' existing coaching, training and facilitation skills. Discover and deepen team coaching skills through this engaging and highly interactive programme.
We run fully-ICF accredited Team Coaching programmes in-house and at public events.
What participants say:
"Just a note to say thank you for the excellent learning experience with you over the past six months. The most impactful part of the experience was the team coaching learning experience itself along with the feedback and mentoring received."
Team Coach Education for experienced coaches | dates | details | find out more
Download flyer here
Explore these topics:
- Definitions of team coaching
- International Coaching Federation Competences
- The role of leaders and leadership
- Team roles in change and transformation
- Team coaching and emotional intelligence
- High performance behaviours
- Unlocking resources and resourcefulness
Find out more
Team-coach training methods
Delivered virtually, or in-person at our international centres, combined with a blend of live teleconferences and online learning at your own pace, through our dedicated Learning Centre and run by our Faculty around the world.
Fully accredited by the International Coaching Federation
All Forton workshops, programmes and teleclasses are part of the Professional Leadership Coach Training Programme, accredited by the International Coach Federation as an 'Accredited Coach Training Program'.