Benson K. Irungu
“I am passionate about inspiring leaders to unlock their full potential.”
Benson faciliates, trains and coaches in English.
- Executive coaching
- Change management
- Executive mentoring
- Leadership development
- Procurement/Supply Chain
- Psychometric assessments and feedback
- 360o assessments and feedback
Benson’s own corporate leadership includes as Procurement Manager in an FMCG, at Airtel and Head of Sourcing for (Orange) France Telecom.
As an expert on procurement /supply chain Benson has authored a journal and provided best practice support in Africa, and presenting annual best practices papers in (Orange) Paris.
Benson’s coaching experience spans across Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia , Sudan , Zambia, Malawi, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, SA, Nigeria, Cameroon, Ghana, Egypt, India, and UK. His main focus is at senior leadership levels including C-Suite members, CEOs, and Board Chairs in a variety of industry sectors.
Benson has also served as a Board Member of International Coach Federation Charter Kenya Chapter
Benson's qualifications include:
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
- ICF Academy of Executive Coaching (AoEC)
- UK Practitioner Diploma in Executive Coaching
- Systemic Team Coaching Certificate (UK)
- Certified The Leadership Circle Profile 360o (USA)
- Certified Culture Survey Assessment (USA)
- Certified Leadership Versatility Index 360o (USA)
- Certified Clarity 4 D (UK)
- Appreciative Inquiry Practitioner (USA)
- Certified Hogan Assessments (USA)
- Color Persona Practitioner (Singapore) Member International Coaching Federation
- International Leadership University Master of Arts
- Jomo Kenyatta University Msc, Procurement & Logistics