A highly experienced facilitator, trainer, and coach, Ariane works in English and trains in French. She also speaks basic German; Ariane is based in Boston, USA.
Ariane has been a coach since 1999, working principally with leaders and those aspiring to lead. She has coached and mentored leaders from large corporations, non-profits, and US governmental agencies; including coaching and facilitating a team.
“As a new member of the senior team I needed to grow my confidence to find my voice as part of the team. Ariane helped me tap into my inner strength very quickly and within months my co-workers even commented on the change and how much more confident I seemed in meetings. She was always there to listen but more importantly she helped move me past my comfort zone and really tackle the internal doubts that held me back. It was an amazing experience and one I hope to build upon.”
Senior VP of Americas Region Finance
Coaching Skills, Emotional Intelligence, Authentic Leadership, Servant Leadership, Team Development, Leadership Presence.
Ariane works with highly intelligent people whose IQ’s may be considerably higher than their EQ’s and who are, perhaps somewhat reluctantly, interested in growing their capacity for the human side of leadership. She is a great proponent of 360 feedback, having seen the transformative effect of learning how one is perceived by others on those who are ready to listen.
Ariane works across the private, public, and non-profit sectirsm particularly in education, mental health, medical, scientific, pharmaceutical, biotech, financial
- Fidelity Investments
- Clarks North America
- BMW of North America
- Dana Farber Cancer Institute
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. Naval Sea Systems Command
- Merck & Co.
- Philips Lifeline
- Drury Hotels
- Northeastern University
- American Association of Retired Persons (AARP)
- 2019 - Leadership Culture Survey certification (The Leadership Circle)
- 2009 - Coaching Excellence in Organizations (Newfield Network)
- 2007 - Organization and Relationship System Coaching (Center for Right Relationship)
- 2006 - Team Diagnostics assessment certification (Team Coaching International)
- 2003 - Professional Certified Coach (ICF)
- 2000 - Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC)
- 1999 to present - Member of International Coach Federation (ICF)
- 1996 - Masters in Business Administration with honors (Simmons College)
- 1993 - Masters in Education (Lehman College)
- 1984 - Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics (Brown University)
- Volunteering Past chair of Membership for ICF-New England
- Growing Together program in the Massachusetts Correctional Institution