Ariane has been a coach since 1999, working principally with leaders and those aspiring to lead. She brings a playful and creative style to her work, always looking for a personalized way towards the shift client are seeking. In 2002, she joined the faculty of CTI, one of the world’s pre-eminent coach training institutions, where she trains and mentor coaches getting certified in the field. As a coach with The Ken Blanchard Companies, she has coached leaders from large corporations and non-profits, and US governmental agencies. While she focuses her practice on working with individuals, this has occasionally included coaching and facilitating a team.
Her clients find that working with her is both energizing and grounding. They leave sessions with a renewed sense of connection to themselves and the possibilities ahead of them, along with a deeper awareness of the inner resources they bring to their challenges. Her focus is always to create internal shifts so that my clients can address what is before them with greater intra- and interpersonal capacity and sustainable effectiveness.
She has a special fondness for clients used to relying exclusively on their left brains: highly intelligent people whose IQ’s may be considerably higher than their EQ’s and who are, perhaps somewhat reluctantly, interested in growing their capacity for the human side of leadership. She is a great proponent of 360 feedback, having seen the transformative effect of learning how one is perceived by others on those who are ready to listen.
Coaching Skills, Emotional Intelligence, Authentic Leadership, Servant Leadership, Team Development, Leadership Presence.
Ariane works with highly intelligent people whose IQ’s may be considerably higher than their EQ’s and who are, perhaps somewhat reluctantly, interested in growing their capacity for the human side of leadership. She is a great proponent of 360 feedback, having seen the transformative effect of learning how one is perceived by others on those who are ready to listen.
Ariane works across the private, public, and non-profit sectirsm particularly in education, mental health, medical, scientific, pharmaceutical, biotech, financial
- Fidelity Investments
- Clarks North America
- BMW of North America
- Dana Farber Cancer Institute
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. Naval Sea Systems Command
- Merck & Co.
- Philips Lifeline
- Drury Hotels
- Northeastern University
- American Association of Retired Persons (AARP)
- 2019 - Leadership Culture Survey certification (The Leadership Circle)
- 2009 - Coaching Excellence in Organizations (Newfield Network)
- 2007 - Organization and Relationship System Coaching (Center for Right Relationship)
- 2006 - Team Diagnostics assessment certification (Team Coaching International)
- 2003 - Professional Certified Coach (ICF)
- 2000 - Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC)
- 1999 to present - Member of International Coach Federation (ICF)
- 1996 - Masters in Business Administration with honors (Simmons College)
- 1993 - Masters in Education (Lehman College)
- 1984 - Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics (Brown University)
- Volunteering Past chair of Membership for ICF-New England
- Growing Together program in the Massachusetts Correctional Institution