Transformational Coaching: the hero's journey
A three-day ICF-accredited workshop for experienced coaches to coach for leadership, change and transformation. One of the four elective elements of the Professional Leadership Coach training programme, for coaches to achieve or renew their ICF credential.
Coaching skills that meet today’s biggest business challenges -
Leaders need to inspire their people. Change is the new constant - coupled with uncertainty and ambiguity; how do leaders thrive in this environment? And how do coaches make a difference? Coaching for leadership that enables people and teams to deliver extraordinary business results. Download the brochure.
Coaching leaders requires specialist skills; it is important for managers, leaders and coaches to coach to a professional standard, with high levels of integrity. In this three-day residential workshop you'll explore the hero's journey as a change model; how it links to leadership and coaching. You'll develop your coaching skills, receive feedback and build on your strengths.
This workshop is for -
Experienced coaches, and managers with significant coaching experience, looking to develop the potential in themselves and others.
- Learn specific leadership coaching skills
- Grow your authentic leadership
- Build your emotional intelligence
- Develop your personal awareness
- Improve your influencing skills
- Inspire and motivate others to achieve more
- Deal with complex and challenging situations
- Unlock peoples' potential
- Change the corporate culture
- Enable responsibility and better leadership
Topics covered -
- Change and transformation focus
- Joseph Campbell's 'Hero's Journey' work
- Whole systems thinking
- Emotional Intelligence
- Coaching to the ICF 'PCC' level
- Deep presence and connection
All Coach’s Journey participants are automatically registered for our inclusive Virtual Masterclass series. With special guest speakers and experienced coaches and coach-trainers, there’s a wealth of extra learning here.
You can also use the year-long series to top up your CPD/CEU hours and renew your credential.
Download the brochure to find out more, or get in touch
Professional Leadership Coach
Achieve the 'Professional Leadership Coach' designation and add depth to your coaching by using leadership development techniques and applied emotional intelligence tools.
You can use this programme to renew your ICF credentials - for example achieving or renewing your PCC status. It will support you to a better understanding of leadership and its links to coaching. On this programme you will develop your coaching skills, receive feedback and build on your strengths.
Inclusive Programme Price
- 3.2 day residential programme - including accommodation, meals and refreshments
- Year-long masterclass programme 26 hours
- Online learning materials for self-paced resource development
- Exam fees
Talk to a team member
Call: +44 (0) 345 077 2980 #1 or our international centres