Leadership Coaching and Mentoring Accredited Programmes
Where to start? Ignite!
Coaching is an emerging profession and the range of qualifications can be confusing.
If your goal is to coach business leaders, executives and managers, then we recommend you start with the Ignite workshop: 17 hours live, interactive, small-group learning. Choose from fully-virtual or in-person options.
- Ignite: develop your own leadership skills (Manager as Coach)
- Ignite: the first step in the Professional Leadership Coaching qualification
- Ignite: for coaches adding executive and leadership coaching skills to their portfolio (Bridging Programme)
Why the Professional Leadership Coach
Here's what others say about Forton:
"I have explored many coaching models and it is without doubt the best I have experienced."
Ann Terry, PhD, CPC
The first and best ICF-accredited Leadership Coach training -
with virtual or in-person options
Use our 15 years of experience to develop your skills to International Coach Federation Standards.
- Ignite - Leadership Coach essentials; a great 'Manager as Coach' workshop too
- Level 7 PG Cert in Leadership Coaching and Mentoring 2 modules
- Certified Leadership Coach - 3 modules - great for in-house coaches
- Professional Leadership Coach - modules 1-4: the gold standard
- Live, online masterclasses to top up your skills
- Team-coach training
- Coach-mentor & Coach-Supervisor training
- Virtual Ignite or Certified Leadership Coach
“I strongly recommend the Forton Coaching Programme...
...to anyone who wants tangible results. It opened up a new dimension to the way I engage with leaders and managers. The coaching methodology presented was so simple and practical that it only accentuated my natural style of communication."
Sharon Deniz, VP Talent Management, Tata Sky, India
Bridging Programme and Certified Leadership Coach
Our Bridging Programme is for existing coaches to learn leadership-specific coaching tools, tailored to your credentialing needs.
Achieve 'Certified Leadership Coach' purely through virtual live-learning, with our engaging faculty members - wherever you are in the world
Not sure what's the best option for you?
♦ Use our self-assessment to review your training needs
♦ Download our brochure here
♦ Corporate, in-house leadership and coach training
Our Programmes include registration to our online Learning Centre, all class materials, plus support to achieve your ICF credential. [Excludes travel, ICF membership and other costs outside our control.]
Refresh and extend your coaching skills
Choose your own blend of learning and earn valuable Continuing Coach Education Units
- live in-person and live virtual classrooms
- live coach-mentoring and supervision
- live, online masterclasses
Extend your coaching skills to