About the Forton Group
Working for a world of more abundant leadership, through mutual prosperity for people and planet.
Award-winning, accredited programmes
- Delivers lasting bottom line benefits: increased sales, cost improvements/ avoidance
- HR cost benefits: Reduced recruitment costs; better retention rates; lower churn; higher quality succession
- Operational benefits: Health & safety; regulation and conduct compliance; performance and productivity
my360plus - the unique online 360 feedback and development tool
- Evidence-based high-performance
- Online feedback and downloadable reports
- Year-long membership
- Ongoing feedback from the network
- Ability to show ROI
People, leadership and teamwork benefits
- Increased engagement, better buy-in to change
- Improved working relationships, higher performance
Accredited Coach Training Programmes
Award-winning people and programmes
Forton Group Students and Tutors
20+ years of better leadership
The Forton Group was founded in 2002, in the UK, by Helen Caton Hughes (2nd from left, above) and now co-owned by her and Bob Hughes (back row, right).
Our Core Value: Mutual Prosperity
Whether it's working with our customers, our partners or our 200-strong group of Faculty and Associates, what matters to us is the win-win. Prosperity not just as monetary wealth, but the fulfilment and satisfaction of developing leaders to be at their best.
We work with specialist HR, OD and L&D expert partners around the globe: Africa, Asia-Pacific, Europe, India, the Middle East and North and South America.