Leaders and managers are catching up with the benefits of coaching and mentoring their people.
It improves performance, builds better teams and supports peoples’ career aspirations.
It’s an obvious win-win too. Managers tell us how good it feels when they ‘give something back’ to their team. Remember all that talk about ‘making a difference’? That’s the feeling they have.
Where to start?
The choice can be confusing however. Here at Forton we make it easy for you.
We were the first ICF accredited leadership coach training programme over 15 years ago. Today we’re also recognised by the Chartered Management Institute, because we give leaders and managers practical skills that support their demanding roles.
For anyone who needs to mentor and coach business leaders, executives and managers, we recommend you start with the ***Ignite workshop: 19 hours of live, interactive, small-group learning.
Why choose Ignite?
- Ignite develops a manager’s own leadership skills (Manager as Coach)
- Ignite is the first step in the Professional Leadership Coaching qualification
- Ignite is for coaches who want to add executive and leadership coaching skills to their portfolio (Bridging Programme)
Smaller groups mean more individual attention to the questions, concerns and – yes – cynicism about the skills and benefits of coaching and mentoring. It means people are more likely to apply their learning.
Choose from –
- Public Event Dates in the UK
- In-house development for 6 managers or more
- Fully-virtual or in-person options.