The Hero's Journey is the Coach's Journey
To meet today’s biggest business challenges, coaching is an essential leadership skill
- Leaders need to inspire their people
- Leadership coaching is the most effective way to enable teams to deliver extraordinary business results
- Leadership coaching supports the human element of organisational transformation
Coaching leaders requires specialist skills; it is important for managers, leaders and coaches to coach to a professional standard, with high levels of integrity. In this five-day residential workshop you'll explore effective leadership and its links to coaching; develop your coaching skills, receive feedback and build on your strengths.
This workshop is for -
Experienced coaches, and managers with significant coaching experience, looking to develop the potential in themselves and others.
- Learn specific leadership coaching skills
- Grow your authentic leadership
- Build your emotional intelligence
- Develop your personal awareness
- Improve your influencing skills
Develop and support others
- Inspire and motivate others to achieve more
- Deal with complex and challenging situations
- Unlock peoples' potential
- Change the corporate culture
- Enable responsibility and better leadership
Topics covered -
- Leadership and organisational focus
- Joseph Campbell's 'Hero's Journey' work
- Emotional Intelligence
- Coaching to the ICF 'PCC' level
- Deep presence and connection
All Coach’s Journey participants are automatically registered for our Virtual Masterclass series topics at no extra cost. With special guest speakers and experienced coaches and coach-trainers, there’s a wealth of extra learning here.
You can also use the year-long series to top up your CPD/CEU hours and renew your credential.
Professional Leadership Coach
Achieve the 'Professional Leadership Coach' designation and add depth to your coaching by using leadership development techniques and applied emotional intelligence tools.
You can use this programme to renew your ICF credentials - for example achieving or renewing your PCC status. It will support you to a better understanding of leadership and its links to coaching. On this programme you will develop your coaching skills, receive feedback and build on your strengths.
- 5 day residential programme - including accommodation, meals and refreshments
- Year-long masterclass programme
- Online learning materials for self-paced resource development
- Exam fees
Talk to a team member
Call: +44 (0) 845 077 2980 #1 or our international centres