Build your professional business with confidence
- Find out what works in your target market
- Raise your profile and build your successful business - with ease
- Avoid expensive and time-wasting pitfalls
- Share your challenges with like-minded people in a small group
These business building masterclasses are for people wishing to promote, market and sell their services, whether inside an organisation - raising your profile and becoming more influential and achieving buy-in from internal customers - or in the open market, attracting and retaining new customers.
Each business is unique and every business owner has their own vision; however, there are many issues that are common to all. You can speed up your business development by sharing and learning from what works across different business sectors - and apply your intelligence to select what's right for you.
Ten 90-minute modules
- Long enough to really address business building in depth
- Short enough for you to go out and take action to build your service.
- You will have exclusive, member-only access to a range of tools to support your business growth
- Expect to take on pre-work and high performance challenges.
Click on the image on the right to see the range of topics we'll cover together.
What will you achieve?
We don't promise 'instant results' or 6-figures incomes in 90 days - we don't believe those statements are realistic.
What we do know is that former students have
- Built their business confidence - in some cases from scratch
- Created an authentic brand for their business - based on their values
- Identified their target market
- Increased their sales - through an authentic selling method
- Learned the business basics - that really make a differences
- Thrived in a challenging economic environment
Find out what business development skills you need most:
Take our complimentary self-assessment to see if this programme is right for you: click here
What to expect
#1 Induction – What Business are you in?
#2 Learning to Love Business Building
#3 The Building Blocks of growing a coaching practice
#4 Building a Website Part 1 – what it really takes
#5 Building a website – Part II: getting to launch
#6 Admin & Logistics of building your business
#7 The Business Case for Coaching
#8 Materials Creation
#9 Your Coaching Chemistry Session
#10 Building Business Partnerships
There's also be pre-work before and assignments after every session
For Current Programme Dates look at our calendar of events
Chartered Marketer and Professional Leadership Coach, Helen Caton Hughes MA, PCC, CEO, the Forton Group
Helen is a highly experienced coach and has built her own global leadership development business
Many business building courses pack the class with people and deliver few practical outcomes. We limit the class numbers to 10 people - from a mix of business backgrounds.
You can buy into the set of 10 sessions, or try out a single session for just £20